Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sweet memory - Dec 23rd 2005


It was the day that I started sharing bed with anotehr man, and sharing his snoring sound too. hahaha...:)

Today received the CD from my sister, for the marriage day. All the sweet memory comes back again. Although the picture that my sister took is not that fantastics, some I closed my eyes, some I looked fat and tired... some were standing too far apart. haha... luckily I engaged a professional guy for DVD. Talking about that, must chase him for the DVD, have not seen the DVD until today... hmm....

Today did not see any uncle spit, so mood is extremely good!!! and got sun today, until now at 4pm, outside was sunny. And I am sweating at office now... the heater in the office today was too geng. Or, perhaps is because just came out from a long day sales & marketing meeting. hehehe... it was a good meeting though, now I understand better how things work in Shanghai office.

Ganbatte~~~

2 comments:

舞者 said...

I hereby bestow on your blog the holy title "The Chronicles of the Snoring Husband's Anti-Spitting Anti-Queue-Cutting Wife of Enormous Mood Swing" :)

Elizebeth D.L. said...

haha... "mood swing" is used to describe the mood change in some fat-irritated-pregnant-selfish woman (actually, I am refering to someone in my company. She is damn bitchy and irritating after she got pregnant. many of us 恨不得slap her on her fat face. so angry that we commented - before pregnant boh already so big, now pregnant maybe the boh will drop on the floor when she is walking, dai sei).

So, don't mess with beautiful, smart, and non-pregnant woman. Muahahahahaa...