Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Meaningless

Wasn't feeling very motivated lately. Not happy about job and quality of life here.

My boss is having male menopause. Therefore, you can imagine what kind of hell life I have at work.

Not happy about the fact that I was graduated from great university here, great GPA scores, great major, great work experience (in Asia only!) and yet, because of the "new immigrant" title, I land on a crappy job. Wanted to do something more meaningful but it means have to get new certificates (yes, even with MBA) on that specific field. And with that cert, it does not guaranteed will get me a good job. Yes lah, what else can be guaranteed in our life, except 生老病死.

I don't know what to expect from this crappy life:( This is so demotivated. I feel like I am trapped in this cage, and I can't see the sunlight, it's all dark.

I feel helpless and hopeless. Life seems without meaning, well, other than Bui and mom and sis, life is really meaningless... sigh... :(( I don't know what this tasteless and full of hell-ty taste Mon-Fri job will get me.

4 comments:

mom said...

先安心做个妈妈?换个不同的步调,去尝试新生活?

ah mi :) said...

erm, dislike current environment? Fly Back to Kuala Lumpur!!! haha. That's our wish! Here no Winter, Everyday is sunny day. But, i think Sunny Day is good, you won't see everything so down. haha. We all miss you a lot. You are always my best sister in this world. :) And frankly you are very smart and intelligent.

mom said...

妈妈突然发现家里已然存在3个女强人: 你,阿觅及新加入家庭成员的斐珊。别气馁!你永远是妈妈的好女儿。

mun said...

Sometimes the cold and winter will make you feel like that - of course it does not help with the acting up boss.

Get a big big hug from your spouse when you feel like this so that you can feel better, ok? Wishing you well.