Monday, June 08, 2009

orh si also ng duk han

Have you heard of this phrase "orh si also ng duk han"?

I have experienced this today. Mah de, I woke up by myself at 8.15am (the stupid alarm clock, I am gonna throw you away, you dumb ass, not functioning when I needed you most), annoyed, stressed, rushed and therefore, did not have my usual bangsai session. Arghh...

Just finished the S&M meeting, which is a great relief, although there are many many many more coming this month on ppt preparations, budget, cut budget, increase forecast, wah lao eh... why?? why??? Sei Guai Low dumb ass, why must you create global financial crisis?

Coming soon, the update on 张家界 during the dumpling festival: We visited many mountains, different shapes, different look, different cable cars (it's amazing, I finally concluded that China has the most advanced cable cars on the earth, I think), and, different height. I was very afraid of height, there's 1 cable car ride made my face turn white and I almost cried inside the cable car with hands shaking because the cable car was climbing across cliff, at45 to 60 degree inclination!

No comments: