Friday, June 19, 2009

Belated blog about a trip to 张家界


Only got time to update the trip we had to 张家界 late May.

We met a very friendly, honest driver. He is so young (younger than my sister), and, his car was quite upclass, and clean. And he treats us like king and queen, even bought us a map, and the price he quote us to bring us around, is not expensive at all (I did do some search on baidu before going to the trip, so I roughly know what's the price for certain stuff). We feel so glad to met him the night we arrived.

We went to so many mountains, mountains over mountain, cable car after cable car, and most mountain looks like a d*ck... if you get what I mean. Well, as soon as I made that ocmment during the trip, I slipped over a rock. I was standing on top of a big rock, beside me got river, and taking a photo. It was very painful when I fell, it's like someone slap my butt. So, I think the "mountain god" is punishing me for saying he looks like a d*ck. hahha... bleah. This is an outdoor elevator just built at the cliff. Damn siok!

Anyway, after 2 weeks liao, I feel so lazy to go over the detail again. Just paste the picture loh:) I really enjoyed this trip. It's very relaxing and close to nature trip.


p/s: more photos on facebook.

No comments: