Tuesday, July 18, 2006

30 years old woman, and a 6 years old boy

In my company, there is this woman, 30 years old (same age as me, damn it, so meng-sia-sui-kan), with bad temper, always muka hitam look, and always walk & shake her butt like a sifut almost can fall off anytime.

She has no bf yet. Oh, she normally won't say like this, she will say, "guys who like me, got a lot. But I don't like any of them", of course, when saying this, she always have a "f me would u" cipet look.

Lately, actually, from the start, not lately, she has a very high interest in one of our colleague's son, who is 6 years old. She always hang around with that colleague, plead him to take his son out so she can meet him, and always say she wants to belanja that kid's to eat PizzaHut. She constantly aksed him:
"how is MM?"
"Oh? school holiday already? I bet he is sleeping at home now? can you bring him out for lunch? I miss him so much!"
"It is his BD next week, I remember. I want to treat him to eat Pizza Hut, can you bring him out?"
"Oh I really fall in love at your boy, he is so cute, handsome and adorable. I wish my age can be rewinded back 20 years~"
"did he like the toy I gave him?"

she is constantly acting like this.

I don't know about my colleague, who is the father of this boy. But he seems like enjoying getting this kinda attention from her. But if I were him, I will be very worried my boy will get rape by this old woman one day, or his mental health will be cacat if hang around wiht her too much. She kept on telling that boy she loves him, and always kiss his cheeks and asked him to kiss her back.

Shiver...
Shiver...
Shiver...

I think this is too much. Even I, the listener to all these, felt very geli already.

She has no other guys she can move her attention to???

This is so ridiculous!

14 comments:

angela said...

maybe your colleague is a "single parent" and this woman is trying to get to him through his son???

Elizebeth D.L. said...

no. he is happily married.

very BT lah this girl. I beh tahan her.

Anonymous said...

i think she just wishes she had a little child like that little boy only.

-sis.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

but is a bit too much, the amount of "care" she shows towards that boy.

nicknooo said...

may be she's one of Michael Jackson member leh...

Elizebeth D.L. said...

chooix2,

Yah.. but MJ is not guilty in the court.

hehehe... I hate her. Yucks. kanasai woman.

Anonymous said...

She is in love with the kid's father.

Anonymous said...

"I love you"

"Kiss me back"

All of these are sexually stimulating words meant for the father to listen to.

My Blog from the Past said...

hmmmm.... a pedophile interested in 6 six year olds

舞者 said...

Another of the father's favourite: I'm gonna spank you, you naughty naughty boy.

Anonymous said...

Another of father's favorite : "Come, Jie Jie hug hug".

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Probably she is try to be 'Ang-mo' like, because some Ang-mo friends also ini macam...

Elizebeth D.L. said...

she is typical china bitch, how to be ah moh???

No, she is simply BT.