Thursday, April 19, 2012

Today at skytrain....

Today, the skytrain is quite empty. Two-seaters are gone though... left those one long stretch where you sit and face the in front person face to face on the front long stretch side.

I sat in middle, both of my left and right side are empty.

Then next stop, came sit a boy (college student I think) on my left. He is skinny, so, there's no fighting of space and his hand does not pushed to my hand.

Then next 3 stop, came a FAT woman!!!!!! as soon as she entered the sky train, I knew this bastard is going to sit next to me. So, unsurprisingly, she sat on my right.

I have no discrimination to fat people. And I understood the fact that because of that big size, their hand might eat into my space, and come in contact to my hand. Sigh.

But she is too much I tell you. My whole right arm is practicaly burried under her left arm!!!!! And she was reading news paper, flipping the newspaper so chou-lou-ly, you know, like those european fat lady, they put saliva on their fingers, and use the moisture (yucks!!!!!) to flip the newspaper.

Arrghh.... Beh tahan!!!!!!!

SHE IS SO FAT AND SHE INTRUDED MY SPACE!!!

:(

2 comments:

mom said...

现在我明白了为何大胖子在外国,是那么的自信走在街上---在我们替他们庞大的体积难过时。

mun said...

So did you choose to just stand up in the end?