Thursday, April 05, 2012

Good Friday

Yes, tomorrow is Good Friday, off!!!!!!!!

I don't really care what is good friday, or what is easter. I really don't care. Don't ever start by telling me simi resurrection. Please..... eh-hemmm....

I already made arrangement with some frens to eat King Crab tomorrow! yay... I had eaten King Crab once last year, boss belanja office, it is quite delicious. 顾名思义, it is a huge crab with long pointy leg. Yum Yum...

I hope the weather cooperates tomorrow. Was outside a while just now and kena the wind and now feeling a bit under the weather. Speaking of that, I should go drink some Vit C, just to make sure I stay strong during the long weekend. Falling sick at long weekend is the shittiest thing you can have here. hah!

^_^"

Today is my colleague official last day here. After he is gone, practically, I am the only one left to take ALL the shits from my boss. Or-ni-toh-fut.... sigh.

I am gonna miss him. Even though he always curi tulang, but he is the most decent human being in this office. Sigh. SIGH... Why good men always have to leave first?

By the way, at the farewell lunch today, an English educated chinese business partner said something of the following, I almost chocked on my dessert..:

He, "you know last time the china emperor has many concubines... He has the power. I wish I am like him, has all the power and women."
Me -- almost choke, but OK lah... he is so innocent. Didn't he know most china emperor die very young age? They hari hari do, all the 精华 kena lost in the process...
He continues, "he has many concubines... then the concubine's palace nearest to his palace is the most advantage one, he will visit her most often"
Oh no... please lah.... the game is not played like that ok.... u think the nearest person gets advantage???? Arrrgh...

from there on, I switched off liao. I hate listen to conversations that they think they know everything...

1 comment:

mun said...

Since now you are the only one helping your boss, can you ask for two persons salary? ;)