Wednesday, April 25, 2012

AA制生活

Lately, I am watching this china drama series, called AA制生活.

It is about few family in Beijing... their marriage, family living, etc. And because of the hardship to live decently under the $$$ driven economy, they have this A-A system even after they married. It's very very nice to watch. And I love their northern slang, I don't know how to describe... just love it. But with laughters, there's also touching moment where they earn my tears (especially after episode 20 onwards, sigh). I am very easily 感动.

Last night, there's this scene where the wife gets to know about the intimate relationship of her husband and his 红颜知己. But the husband told the truth, the max limit they reached is only hugging each other, and that's it. The wife very sadly said, "what's the difference with your clothes on or not, if your heart already betrays our marriage??!". wah... that statement is very 震撼!!!

I turned to Bui. I told him if he ever betray me, he better don't let me find out. And I told him, 心灵上的出轨,其实比肉体上的出轨来的更狠. As usual, Bui does not get what I mean (sigh), he gave me his usual "teddy bear" look, and asked, "what do you mean by that?" Aiyoh.....................................

Don't you all agree with me?? 心灵上的出轨,is as bad as 肉体上的出轨. I find it very true. Well... unless you don't let your other half know your 心灵上的出轨, then is OK. But if your other half find out about it, even though there's no physical relationship happened, it is as bad as 肉体上的出轨.

I have 4 more episodes to go before the finale! Yay~~~ I think the wife will forgive the husband, this drama series has a light tone in it:)) Happy Ending is foreseeable.

2 comments:

mun said...

I agree with you 100% that emotional infidelity is as bad as sexual infidelity. If a person is emotionally involved with another person, it is difficult to hide this from their spouses because they would be thinking about the other person and appear to be absent-minded when it comes to matters about their spouses.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Finished the last episode last night. sooo touching lah.... I cried a lot...

I seriously find that china production of drama series is more interesting and worth my time to watch, compared to HK production.