Friday, April 13, 2012

Dental Check up

I tried to "force" myself to do a dental check up every 6 months. Today is the day...

I dragged myself to the appointment. Sitting on the dental chair... 我心里开始发毛. Every time also like that... I hate the machine sounds when they are doing teeth scaling... and the sprinkle water that gets to your face... and the suction thing that suck out your saliva (the image of this always turns my stomach upside down)... Arrrghhh.... hate it hate it hate it..

So there I was... on the chair... and in my head, the image of next visit is already playing there... yeee.... why 6 months pass by so darn fast one???

BUT, after the session was over, I was as happy as a bird again!!!!! Yippie... no need to think about it for the next 6 months!!!

At first, doctor sees me, asked me what's wrong. (they so busy one meh? no time to look through the paper? I am sure the nurse got scribble somewhere there I am here for teeth scaling) I said nothing is wrong, I am here for the routine thing - check up and scaling. After checking up my teeth, doctor said my teeth is good. I said the lower front ones like getting over sensitive. He asked me how sensitive? I said when cold wind blew and if I sucked in the cold air, I feel the tingling feeling. He asked me use sensodyne toothpaste. Does it really work???

Next thing to do is the annual body check up... have to start the good habit of not eating junk food from now... we plan to do the check up in June... two more months to act good. This is called 临时抱佛脚!hehehe... hmmm...

1 comment:

mun said...

Good to have regular teeth and health check. I know this but yet it has been many years since I last visited a dentist, hehehe.