Thursday, March 29, 2012

Shall I?

After being tortured by my boss to act like his accountant (without the title and of course, without the appropriate accountant's pay), I realized I do love accouting. I am not sure what happend back then at university, why I cannot make sense of those accounting entries. I nearly flunk my first accounting course at university while I have As for all other courses in Business. It all make perfect sense to me now after gone through 1-2 financial statements  preparation per company per year-end (yes, my boss owns like 10 companies). The fact that Canadian tax system is complicated even make me feel excited dealing each company differently. I actually love doing it!

I am thinking of getting an accounting professional certificate. Should I? Would I be too old to do that?

犹豫着呢....

hmmmmmmm.... 做不做呢?

3 comments:

limpeh said...

there will never be too late or too old to learn something Eli. go for it and I fully support you !

mom said...

小待:学无止境!活到老,学到老。妈妈每天都在翻字典呢!趁现在没太多家累,追求你的目标吧!

mun said...

You should really go for it! No one is too old to learn.