Tuesday, March 20, 2012

la...la... la...

Please tell me why am I so busy while my boss not in office~~~ busy until I got headache, so rugi lah! tiu!!

Want to curi tulang also cannot... yiu...

I booked appointment to cut my hair across the street, tomorrow at 11am. Muahahhaa... don't care... Must do something personal so that not waste this golden opportunity. Was pretty happy since last friday because boss not here to torture me til this Thursday.

I have a small wish, I hope Air Canada on strike again tomorrow so that.... hehehehe.... wink wink... ^_*

OK... Honey moon is about to end.... by the way, my another colleague is leaving the company, got better offer and better boss, 他就好ler~~~~~~ So, left only me, the only one, to take all the shits from my boss. Let's see how long I can tahan? I recently went for an interview... apparently, I am quite valuable. I am so pumped up after the interview, regardless they hire me or not (if they hire, probably I won't go too. I had been thinking about it... Boss is great there, but then location is a bit far.. hmmm.... HMMM... well...), I feel motivated knowing I do have value in the market. But I cannot believe I feel sympathy to my boss when I know that that staff is leaving us, and I am also thinking of leaving him. Maybe he should 面壁思过, if he is good to people, people won't be leaving him ok. He is very kanasai. No wonder lah... anyway, I am angry at myself for pitying him if I do leave after that staff left. He will be alone, Who can do his stuff? Maybe he can ask his sister help him. BUT maybe there will be 家变 if that happens... well, workplace is the same as the saying 相见容易,相处难.

OK lah..... sibeh boss asked me to check him in for tomorrow's flight.... 讨厌!Sometimes I feel he should post a handicap stickers in his car, because he is "handicapped"! @#$%!

2 comments:

mun said...

So did you get and enjoy your nice hair cut today? :)

mom said...

面试如何了?既然这样不爽,有机会就跳槽吧?你真是个爱恨交加的人,否则一人局面,很闷哩!