Friday, March 23, 2012

My ah Bui!

We have an appointment with a Notary Public today at 5pm. I asked if Bui is free to give me a ride today, he said ok.

This morning, I know from past that sometimes his ears got issue, like cannot listen to my words... or my reminders, so I reminded him again, today, to be at my office at 4.30pm.

He said OK.

Just now at 4pm, I texted him to remind him to pick me up. At 4.15pm, his text came in, "I should be at your place at 4.50pm hor? I am leaving now".

Me, >_<"

Really sweat.... why my Bui like that one? Damn angry at him... sigh... SIGH!!!!!!! Gao Meng ah~~~~~~

2 comments:

limpeh said...

maybe he adopts 印度时间..ie half an hour late, so next time, you should tell him to come 20 minutes earlier la...hahaha

mun said...

So did he get it from you after that?