Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Do I look like I have a computer degree??

One of my job function (unwritten of course), is, answer boss queries on his malfunction computer. And I hate it.

Hallloooo, which part of my resume last time said I have an MIS degree or computer related experience???

Whenever he cannot open a page, or error page occured, or hanged gei, or cannot sent out email, or got virus, or if he wants to save a page as favorite, or picture file size too big he cannot send out through email, he will ask me. I tried to hint to him this is not my area, but he kept pushing like I should know how to fix it. TIU. If I know how to fix it, you won't be able to hire me with such low cost ok!

@#$%!

很莫名其妙.

The weird thing is, unless he kena virus, most of his so called problem I am able to solve it for him. Which I hate it!!!! Oi, I am not paid to do this ok, just  because I am smart, you cannot take advantage of me! >_<"

5 comments:

limpeh said...

wahhh..you are very geng ah..i think you should put this skill in your resume ,ie 'occasionally troubleshoot idiot boss's computer technical problem' ...hahaha

mom said...

能者多劳。就尽所能帮帮吧!无妨也!

mun said...

Ya, you so geng - can be IT person also in your office.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Today, my boss intercomed me, "please come help me~~~~". I thought simi dai ji.. chiu, he wanted to know how to copy an attachment from an email, to a new email that he is writing.

.........

...............

5 min after I "fixed" his problem, he intercom me again. this time, he simply pressed something, the "from" field is missing from his outlook. He was panicked. I chiu chiu 2 seconds and brought his "from" field back.
.........
..............
.....................

mun said...

Aiyo, your boss should enroll himself into a basic IT course to learn these functions. Or you can charge him a fee to teach him, hehehehe.