Friday, March 02, 2012

It's Weekend

It's Weekend!!!!! (Happy, because no need to work, no need to contemplating want to smash the alarm clock kao kao in the morning so it can shut up)

It's Weekend.... (Not happy, because stock market close, and I don't have the "uhhhm" feeling in the morning to feel chi gek and take a ride with daily ups and downs)

Sigh..... why every thing is double edge sword ge leh?

p/s: I always tune in my alarm clock so it will go off half an hour before my "wish-wake-up" time. Then I snooze it for about 5-6 times before it reached my "critically late if you don't wake up" time. Then lately I realized if I snoozed it for more than the maximum time, it will just keep quiet until I woke up and saw the clock time and yelled "SHIT I AM LATE!!!!!! DAMN U ALARM CLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ah Bui always laugh at this drama scene. I think my alarm clock hates me. It's a revenge time for it.

I am late for work for 1 hour today.

2 comments:

mun said...

Have more than one alarm clock and you will have more fun snoozing all of them, one by one! :D

mom said...

小待: 你朋友说的对极了!自己和闹钟玩的游戏,也蛮刺激有趣呢!