Monday, March 30, 2009

桃花岛 - 西塘

Jay's brother is here with his wife, and 4 other friends. Yup, you heard me right, there are 6 of them! First night when I go to meet them after work, I told myself, "sei loh... these few days I have to be with them??" Reason being is the 2 wives have very moody face. But then the next day, I think they have enough rest at hotel, these people have become so fun to be with, I am a bit miss them today already (they went to putuo today).

This is Jay and his brother, same face or not?:) The way they laugh, is so same! "hi-hi-hi-heee"

We went 桃花岛, before we go Xitang.

You don't see we post so sweet like that, it was full of bull's shit smell on the floor!!!! hahaha..



This is my favorite shot:





After played at Taohua place for 1.5 hours, we went to Xitang. It's a beautiful water-village.

The ah-ma was singing. We were on the boat across it. It's quite an artistic scene:)


It's a nice getaway weekend. Luckily the rain stops on Saturday afternoon and not raining on Sunday. Yay..:)

4 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Wah, not bad wor this place. Where issit? The flower place is at nanhui?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

yup, at nan hui:) if your mom loves flower, can go there again, near near.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

should be Panasonic FZ-218 or FZ-28. haha.

Anonymous said...

Hеllο, і fеel thаt і noticed you
visited my blog ѕo i cаme to return the ωant?
.I'm trying to to find things to improve my web site!I assume its ok to make use of some of your ideas!!
Also visit my website http://winyourexover.com