Sunday, March 15, 2009

My new toy - 泡脚桶


Went to beauty saloon for body massage the other day, the masseur mentioned my lower part of the leg has slow circulation, and thus got water retention on my lower part of the leg. She advised me to 泡脚 every night, and so, I went taobao.com to buy a wooden tong, for DIY 泡脚 at home.

I will blog more about it after I have tried it out tonight. Right now, it's sitting inside my bathroom after I have it "bom-bom" (cleaned).

Pretty excited about this... as I have always enjoyed 泡脚 but not foot massage. I love to immerse my foot into the hot water. It's very relaxing. hohohoho. I will make it a habit to 泡脚 every night before I go to bed. Yay!

p/s: I really think Ma-Yun is so cleaver, he invented taobao, online-shopping has become so easy and can do it anytime. This 泡脚桶, if I bought it at that special street near Raffles Tower, I have to spend like 50 bucks on cab to take it home. But with taobao, I just spend 10 bucks on delivery, and I can even specify when do I like to receive it because other than that specific day, there's nobody at home to receive the goods. So glad got this kind of platform for online transaction!

2 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Nothing great about ma-yun. He just copied e-bay! And his invention on Zhifubao sucks! I have 185 stuck in one account and couldn't get to speak to anyone on the phone!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Purple Mushroom, you can call 12315 to complaint. This is the complaint center for consumer in China. You try and see?

Btw, the wooden tong, is leaking water. I couried back to that guy ask for replacement. And then I found out the courier fee is so cheap, only at 8RMB!! @#$%!