Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Childhood

Have you ever see something, and it reminds you of your childhood?

I have. Whenver I see Mickey Mouse, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Snoopy and even Transformer, it will bring back so much memory, that it always make me very happy.

I can still remember last time when parents go pasar on Sunday morning, mom will sometimes bring back some VHS tape (yup, last time where got DVD wor... all VHS tape), I love the Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. Those musics, those beautiful princess, those silky look princess dress, and the shinning princess shoes... oh... you cannot imagine how much I would like to be one of the princess that time, and kena kissed by the handsome prince. hehehe... anyway, those were the good childhood dream. Then when I get older, mom bought me Snoopy, Mickey Mouse VHS tapes. I love Snoopy's smart brain and his attitude. hahaha... and mickey mouse, I love it because it has a kind heart, and his girl friend Minnie, she has long eye lashes. And then transformer, was on TV, I think it was around 5.30pm last time, so called Prime Time for kids. hahaha. I remembered sitting down with my brother and sister in front of TV, chasing for the series on transformer, He-man, etc...

Oh, and also King Kong, I watched the King Kong movie with my dad (til past mid night I can still remember), for many times. The VHS tape was rented, and so, we watched few times before we returned it after a week... all these memory are so valuable now. (I secretly think that my dad looks like King Kong last time, coz he has big stomach, hehe)

How I wish I can rewind the time... actually, until today, even last 2 months when I was in Tokyo, whenever I see micky mouse, I feel so young again!

No comments: