Tuesday, March 03, 2009

-no subject-

I feel so many people are visiting Shanghai lately.

Thye visited me 2 weeks ago.

Sheau Huey visited me last week.

And, this week, my ex boss from ex company, is here in Shanghai!!! I feel so excited to meet him again. He is another nicest boss on earth - kind, understanding, and intelligent. And he is from lebanon if I remember correctly. Has big eyes, long eye-lashes, make me jealous.

Jay's brother and 5 other people will visit shanghai end of this month also.

It's always good to meet old friends, bring back many fond memories.

And after I total-failure on the curry fishball last weekend, I kept thinking about curry fishball... what's wrong with me?:s

And niasing-gai AmInvest!! I pui pui you!!! I hate b*b* company! I remembered I said the same thing 5 years ago when Ambank do stupid thing, so I cancel my credit card with them and sayorana forever. Only dad still believe them and put money in aminvest. PUI PUI!!!!!!!

Arghh... what a day... pardon me on my "no-subject" bla-bla-ing..

No comments: