Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Another new pet?

If I am lucky, I am gonna have this phone next week. Yippie!!!!

Sorry Sony Ericsson, you really sucks - your keypad cracked, your keypad went unsensitive and sometimes I cannot return to the main page and I have to restart the phone to reach main page which is really sucks, and, you lousy thing, you cannot group same people's sms into one thread. And by the way, when you played video, it's either stopped and played from the begining again, or just watch the movie from begining til end, there's no pause key! Bleah!!

Yah... I admit, there's always just so much excuses available for a person to dump the old love. hahaha...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a nice phone.. i'm sure you gonna like it, =)

christine

舞者 said...

这么贵的电话,砸了真么办?

舞者 said...

不是吧,富婆,你竟然开始用 Google Ad 捞钱啦?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Christine - I hope so:)

Junie - I heard it's about same price with getting at HK. Shall see... thinking of this week get it and after that I can let u know. hehe.

Danceable - what's wrong with adsense? Actually, I am trying to see if it works or not. But it's very poor because my blog is very chap-pa-lang. hahahha.