Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My bui bui

That night, I cannot sleep.

Whenever I cannot sleep, I like to torture bui bui. So, this time I have some challenging questions to him.

Me, "are u asleep?" (Actually, I heard him snored already... i purposely want to wake him up)

Bui, "er.. nope.. what's up honey?"

Me, "I ask u har... if given a woman, look like me, smell like me, cook your favorite dishes like me, but just a better version of me - better shen choi with big big bor, and know how to give u great foot massage, would u choose to love her instead of me?"

Bui, "... no babe... of course not"

Me, "Why? Why you want to lie to me???? who doesn't want a better version??? U lied to me, U no good!!" I feeling pretty angry and upset, and I kicked off the blanket.

Bui, "... I didn't lie babe..."

Me, "then how could u not fall for the better version of me?"

Bui, "because if I say yes, you will hit me or kick me. I don't want that to happen again."

Me, "......" don't know want to angry or laugh, seems like bui bui learnt the lesson already.

Aih... have to think for new way to torture bui bui next time if I cannot sleep... sob.

4 comments:

Limpeh said...

WAHAHAHAHA......HAHAHA...so funny ! i almost fell off from my chair...buibui so funny one!

mun said...

So sweet of your spouse to let you torture him like that! *jealous*

Anonymous said...

hahaha....

christine

Anonymous said...

妳傻咗阿?

wai