Monday, October 27, 2008

Blessed

I wasn't feeling well over the weekend, and Jay offered to cook again! (yah, 2 weeks ago he cooked too). And he is getting pretty good at cooking some of the dishes I think =)

I feel so touched. And during the time when I am unwell, he didn't give me pressure at all. He some more joke with me, made me laugh, and just doing the normal thing. (pressure, I mean he not asking me "u ok?" like every 10 minutes, trust me, i know someone's hubby is this psycho when the wife fall sick ok)

I know some part of my life, I feel I am not blessed. But I must say I am extremely thankful and blessed with Jay in my life:)

3 comments:

舞者 said...

u ok?

Purple~MushRooM said...

Can he cook this sat? We all go to your house to eat!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

he actually cooked curry chicken last week. ANd it was fantastic!!!:>