Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sun...



Today, Shanghai is full of sunshine, and temperature has risen by 5 degree celcius compare to yesterday!!!! I felt so happy when I found out this from weather forecast yesterday. So this morning, I took out 1 new clothes to wear, and also wearing my new shoes I bought from WenZhou, and also put on a new scarf, with a pair of jeans. By the way, I am wearing much newer stuff and feeling more happier than CNY time. So there I go, I went to work with a big smile on my face :)

The photo I attached is from my good fren in Malaysia, recently she went to Thailand and did all the climbings and sight-seeing with her lover, and took this sun-rising picture. I love it so much. So, I hope she does not mind, I am putting this picture on my blog.

Conclusion is... I miss the warm sun so much... so much so that I forgot how does it feel to sweat under hot sun again. Summer ah summer, please come quickly.........

1 comment:

舞者 said...

"I miss the warm sun so much"
Tell me about it.