Friday, January 18, 2013

Samba-Samba

A very great great friend of ours, insisted to give us snacks and coffee and wants to make our luggage full.

The snack he and his wife bought for us, is same series as tam-tam. It's called samba-samba.

IT TASTE SO FREAKING GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

So tasty I tell u. Spicy... crispy.... I don't know how to tell u, after I tasted this, I don't even want to eat tam-tam. Tam-tam is lousy.

I so wanted to show you its packaging, but stupid blogspot/google now disallow me to upload photo from my computer drive, unless I update it to picasa or google drive or something else... @#$%! what the...

Anyway, look for it, samba-samba snack, it's under the brand 'snek ku'!

Bui and I finished them in our first week back to Vancouver... It is that good!

Thank you Eric & Mei Yen!!!! :D

On a separate note, Bui still can't remember our apartment buzzer number, after we have moved in for more than 6 months and after I have told him the number in like 10 different times... arrghhhhhhhhhh...How is it that my 火爆性格 can match his "tak apa apa" 性格?We are really from opposite poles! >..<

7 comments:

mun said...

Is it this

http://price.malaysiamostwanted.com/products/snek-ku-samba-samba-spicy-prawn-flavoured

Haha, I must check this snack out. Thanks for recommending it!

limpeh said...

哈哈哈。。。thanks for your compliments Elizebeth ..i found it by accident too. I think Snek Ku should pay you some advertising fee huh

guess what, i finished 5 packs in less than a week too ! HAHA ..

limpeh said...

we always look for people with complete different character to get married...my wife too, has very different character than I am...I guess this only can match ...if people with same characters, then live will be sibeh boring le.

Jennifer said...

I'm not that surprised that your hubby cannot remember such details. I guess most men like to choose what to remember. My hubby still messes up with the light and fan switches in our room after 5 years staying. No surprise at all. Funny thing is he can remember clearly when we first dated. Haha!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Mun, the packaging is blue color, not in Orange, but the look of the packaging and the look of the crispy thing is the same as per your URL.... now you make me crave for it again... ahhhh...

Speaking of place when we first met, it is Delifrance in MidValley. Bui told me he had noticed in our recent trip that the cafe has changed. I forgot what name is that he told me, I didn't even noticed the name has changed... So, men does have sensitive side huh? hahahaha..

Eric, can you ask Snek Ku to distribute this samba-samba thing to Vancouver???? It beats any snack I tried over here!

mun said...

Thanks for telling me that it is the packet is blue. I will go and buy for my sister to eat as she loves eating snacks like this.

limpeh said...

hahaha....ya,i will talk to their board of directors after CNY...maybe you can become their sole distributor in Canada huh :)