Thursday, January 10, 2013

First post in 2013, and I am ranting again...

So over ate at Malaysia. 3 wedding dinners... many gathering meals, and many many local foods. Burp~~~

How I miss panmee, dailookmeen, crabbies, daichao, roti prata, nasi lemak, meesiam again....

Now back to this lousy place. Sigh... to top it off, here's what tick me off today:

Boss has a $300 home insurance payment to make. They accept credit card and cheque. The insurance company is a very well-known company, not those ABC mamak style company. He asked me if he can use my credit card to pay for this, and he will write me a cheque back.

Reason? His credit card has a $50,000 limit. He does not want people to misuse.

I said my lowest credit card is also $2,000 (I mean if people misuse mine, $2000 is a lot to me!). He replied, "your $2000 is nothing compared to my $50,000".

I hate him so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I am not using my credit card to pay for his home insurance. What the hell??? Your card is a card, my card is not a card lah.

If let me have it all in one day, I will want to slap him left and right, and right to left again!!

Are all rich people so hak yan zhang?????

4 comments:

mun said...

When I read this, I also feel that your boss is really, really too much. Just ask him to pay the insurance company by cheque if he does not want to use his credit card.

I am so happy that you did not give in to his request. Requests like this is very, very unreasonable. So you must defend your own rights.

Well, better late than never, so I wish you now a very Happy New Year! :)

mom said...

小待: 你的回应比赏他十个巴掌还够力!竟有如此贱踏人尊严的臭老板!

Jennifer said...

I wonder how you solve your dilemma? How do you put him off?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Happy New Year to you all!!:)

I just used his credit card and paid it on the insurance own secured online payment site. Can't go wrong with that.

If he remember about this and question me later on, I will tell him that he said it is OK to pay on their online site as it is safe. Confuse him, and you cannot make him a reasonable man, that's my strategy. Worst come to worst, if he pressed on, I will tell him I am not comfortable with doing this.

If I concurred, next time he will request me to pay for his $10 bill, or laundry bill that's $30, or I don't know, his new pairs of undie for $20... this is tooooooo much!!!!!!!