Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My new buddy :D

I finally decided to dump that stupid Ikea new alarm clock, and get a Sony one (after taking advice from Jennifer. Yah, what's wrong with waking up to radio?).

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-ICF-C218-Automatic-Clock-Radio/dp/B000MXWSWI

OK, it's a big box (compared to my old buddy), but the snooze button is so much easier to reach and so much bigger that you can't miss even with your 5% stage of mind presence, and the clock is is auto-timed after you plug in the electricity and choose the time zone! So geng. It does not even come with an instruction sheet because it is so common sense.

The Snoooze, can even choose 10 min, 20 min, up to 60 min. Hahaha... But I do hope it has a 5-min option, then I can snooze more times. hehe...

Bui said the radio is too loud, even though I turned it very very very low. The first time when it goes on, I don't even realize... I was sleeping like a pig.

I am such not a morning person!!

2 comments:

mun said...

I am also like that - when sleeping I am not sensitive to sounds from the radio or tv.

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you took my advice. My radio clock only allow me to snooze for 15 minutes and I have no idea how to set it differently. Anyway, I'm quite sensitive to noise or music so I normally wake up hearing the radio and never snooze it. Hehe! Hope you enjoy your new alarm.