Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Aiyoh, next time eat faster lah!

Bui love to cook one dish, it is a dish of all time favorite of both of us. Celery fried with fishball.

I love fishball!

Last night, Bui make this dish again. And he also make steam chicken wing with mushroom, my another favorite dish. So, I was enjoying the chicken wing, and haven't got time to eat the celery fishball dish.

When I finally realized I "forgot" about the fishball, and I went to the dish to scoop up the fishball, they were all gone!!!!!!

>.< Totally gone!!!!!!!! Only celery were left behind. There were like 8 fishball just 5 min ago.

I asked with shocking voice, "Where are the fishballs????"

Bui, "Huh?..." He some more use his spoon to search for me.

Then he replied with a tak apa-apa look, "Aiyoh, next time eat faster lah!"

..............

无言 >..<

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

You two make me laugh la. Your hubby so cute one. So what you did to him as punishment for eating all your fishballs? If I were you, I sure twist his ears.

mom said...

No comments!

limpeh said...

haha... i think bui 'accidentally' finished eating all fishballs unintentionally la... maybe because you really ate too slowly...HAHAHA

Elizebeth D.L. said...

That's why when I cook prawns even though I remove the shell, I will keep the tail on. So I can count how many he had. Hahahaha, beh tahan hor?;)

mun said...

Celery and fish balls soup - have not tried this combination before.Sounds good.