Friday, May 06, 2011

Trapped

I just finished this book, "Trapped". First time I read books they have the reviewed version, and the uncut version. By the time I finished the story on reviewed version, my head damn pening with all the violent scenes in the book, and sick psychopath thingy in the book. I definitely won't read the uncut version again loh, unless they highlighted where are the changes. so far I flipped flipped, the only changes I saw was the ending. The uncut version, got one chi xin lo still survived, where as the reviewed version, every bad persons is dead. Hahaha...

I give this book, 7 out of 10. It's toooooo violent... all the eating cannibals, and torture scenes are too much to visualized. But this is a perfect story for movie along the same lime as "I know what you did last summer", something like that. Or "Scream", those kind lah.

By the way, I bought the kindle version, is only US$3.00, vs $12 something if you bought the book. I love my kindle:)

2 comments:

mun said...

This sounds like a book I should stay away from - so gory. I am afraid I'll have nightmares if I read it.

舞者 said...

My dear friend, you must have run out of books to read.