Sunday, May 01, 2011

iPhone

Sometimes, I think the advertisement in Canada is very lurn si.

Their rules allow direct comparison (with name and logo mentioned) over an advertisement/tv commercial. It's very direct, totally not subtle. Very bold.

Then just now I watch tv, Iphone has a new tv commercial, the main message is, "if you don't have an iPhone, well.... you don't have an iPhone". This tv commercial line is so bold, I am loving it!!!

I really love my iPhone =) By the time my 3 years phone contract is over, it should be iPhone 5 or possible iPhone 6 era already. Can't wait!

3 comments:

mun said...

I must be pretty stoopid then because I don't understand their ad. :(

Jennifer said...

I also love my iPhone. Apple always has a way to do advertising and marketing. iPhone 4 white just reached KL. Tempted! But my contract still have 2 more years. Sigh!

舞者 said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTfy96gb2KI