Monday, February 28, 2011

RBC

I complaint about RBC before right? Well, that was branch A.

Near my office, there are two RBC branches, the one nearest is branch A, and it gives me the shits to the very core. I was skeptical to try branch B, which is nearby too. Branch B seems smaller in size, and since I don't have many choices (as if I can choose which bank my boss bank with??), I have decided to take a risk, try banking with branch B. I can take no more from branch A, they gave me chances of heart-attack. And hooooray.... I have discovered that, the way banks shit you, depends on who is serving you, be it with a brainless teller, or a teller with brain and with good manner.

This teller at branch B, he only sees me once before today, and today is the second time I bank with branch B, and coincidently, he is serving me again.

He, "well well well.. is he overpaying it again?"
Me, thinking.. "aiyah, on the statement it says it is $xyz amount already, and the cheque is $xyz, where got overpay wor.. u cannot read ah?"... but of course that was only playing in my mind. I put up a nice smile, reply, "no, he is not this time. He is just paying the exact amount on the statement."
He, "OK."
Me, thinking... "you sure ask me for my ID ge lah... OK, I give you!" So, I took my driving license out and pass to him (over here, driving license is an important ID, is like our IC in Malaysia).
He, "that's ok. I remember you. I don't need your ID."
Me, so flattered!!!!!! I bank with HSBC at least once in a week every week, that idiot also never remember me and always asked me the same question every time "are you the signee of the account?", and this guy only served me twice over the past 4 weeks and he can remember me??? Wah..... I see sunlights in rainy day!!! I see rainbow at night!!! I see bikini in winter!!! (ok... too much liao)

I finally realized, there are "people" in this city, instead of robots behind the counter! Hoooray!!!!

Mr. Branch-B-Teller, you've made my day. Thank you!!

1 comment:

mun said...

Perhaps he has better memory than the rest of the bank tellers. :)