Wednesday, March 02, 2011

sei guai loh

My office has a sei guai loh (SGL).

SGL "Hi D, I am going to pick up my dog, and come back within 2 hours."
D is me lah...
D "OK"... (as if I care?? as if I am your boss??? Go tell boss lah!)

SGL "Hi D. It's me. I am now at dentist, I will be back before 3pm"
D "OK"... (@#$%!)

SGL "Hi D. Can you do me a favor? Go over to my place, log in my computer, and look under folder A, get the picture xyz, and send to Mr.J. I am showing my house to a potential buyer, will be back late."
D "sure"...(@#$%!!!!!!! TIU U!!!!!!!!!)

SGL "Hi D, can you help me call up this lady, her number is on an email I just sent u before I go out bring my sons see doctor. Ask her if we pay today, will we get a copy of the award?"
His sons.. both are in high school.. what kind of sickness need the parent to bring BOTH see doctor together?
D "OK"

SGL "Hi D, sorry to bother you. When the cheque is ready, can you help me bring it over to the law firm, which is just 3-4 blocks away?"
D, "I will call courier service"
SGL "No... er... what about Jon, is he in office? Can he walk there for me?"
D "Jon not in office. I am not sure"
SGL ".... ok... I will bring it over tomorrow morning"
D "OK" (of course you bring lah!! takkan I bring for u??? Are you blind? outside so cold and raining and got strong wind warning, and I am not very well. I just changed my contact lense brand today! I feel so uneasy!!! I want to slap u, can ah???? I WON"T DO ANYTHING FOR U!!!!"

This SGL really gets on my nerve. And yet, for goodwill reason, I have to put up a nice smile and face him. So pek chek!!!!

SGL, u so lazy!!!!!!! always use office hour do own stuff!!!!!! I hope our boss finds out soon and fire u! Blardy hell u!

4 comments:

mun said...

He thinks you are his PA is it, always asking you to do things. So teruk!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Benci-nya.

Yesterday, he called me from lift.
SGL "D. I can't press the lift button, do you mind come out and get me up to office"
(Our office, after 5.30pm, the lift button won't work unless you have the fob, for security reason).
D "where is your fob?"
SGL "I have it, it won't work"
D (yah right......... u didn't brign your fob out lah, u think i idiot is it)
Memang geramnya... at the end, I have to go to the lift, press the going down button so the lift will bring him up to the floor even he has no fob to activate it. This is so stupid.

mun said...

Is your office monitored by CCTV? If not, better not let him up without using his fob activation if you are alone in the office after 5.30pm. If anything negative happens (choi choi choi - touch wood), he can say he is not there.

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

That's so funny!!! In your new posts, I thought SGL stands for "seen gar lan", LOL