Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIF

This week, I wasn't very in good mood. I don't know why lah, maybe got one day I didn't bangsai in the morning, or my period is coming but not here yet, and I am addicted to eating M&M at night, which makes me feel very sick in the morning, scolding myself "WTF u doing?? Quit that M&M! It is making you fat!"

Anyway, my main reason I don't feel good in this past week is, I dealt with too many stupid guai lou here. Yes, they are more stupid than any other race on earth.  Last time I always think the local chinese are very 奇怪, they are stubborn, and they do things irrational, well, say that again here. Things that people do here are even more weird, more stubborn, and more backward.

First of all, my company has a $15,000 monthly take home salary guai lou, he always do nothing but goyang kaki at office. He come office late and go home early and always call and report his "fake" whereabout to me which I find it very annoying. You go tell the boss directly la, u tell me for what. Expect me to cover your ass when boss asked about you?

This morning, this si guai lou, I entered office with bag still on hand, jacket still on me, he signalled me to go to his room (and yes, today he was early). Then I thought si mi dai ji, her asked, "I am helping my son to print out his assignment, but it is in apple format. The printer in office says can't recognize the format and won't print, can you fix this?" I was like "..................." Aiyoh, you also know is different format lah, download the converter lah.. And by right you should not always use office printer for your personal stuff. Always print color photos, color documents, and now printing son's assignment? aiyoh!!!!!!! Damn sian. Earn so much, go buy your own personal printer lah so cheap, I earn so little also have a printer at home! Get a life!!!!

Damn gek hei.

Then, yesterday, I went do banking. I asked the teller, what's the procedure if one of our company wants to close the bank account? Does the signee need to come to the branch? Great, the robotic responce immediately got turned on, some more eyes not look at me, "For any business account related question, please direct it to your bank business account manager." It is his attitude and the way he answered so robotically that annoyed me to the max. HSBC, you failed me again! Don't you have a class to train your staff to look at the client's eyes directly when the client asked a questions and expects an answer from a human instead of from a robot? Really kanasai!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HMMMPH!!!!

I am so sick at them!!!!!!! Help me~~~~~~~~~~ I sometimes really have the urge to leave this place. Why on earth I want to come here for:( People here are so not smart, so want to wan bun, and soooo irritating. I rather deal with spitting chinese people and walk on a crowded street in China that it is impossible to not touch anybody or being touched (i hated these 2 things most when i was in china).

H-E-L-P !

2 comments:

mun said...

Ya, thank goodness it is now weekend and you don't have to see them for two days! Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

stay cool. i guess it's everywhere, when need to deal with 'human'.. hehe

christine