Monday, February 14, 2011

LOVE

Happy Valentine's Day!

I sent an ecard to Jay this morning. He said he read already feel like crying... aiyoh... i only say, "I love you til the day my eyes are closed for good".

Anyway, for me, everyday is a Valentine's Day if you cherish every moment you spent with your love ones, be it family members, lovers, friends:)

We have no plan to eat out today. Jay said he will make me 水蛋 to eat tonight, my favorite!!!! hehehe...:) We also went out to shop for a ring for my index finger because I suddenly "ada angin" so very wanted a special index ring (eh-hem... not diamond lah... i want something i can wear daily and look special and yet not too fancy and not too dull), but then at the end, found the ring, but need to send it to resize (my fingers very small, sigh) and guai lou as usual, do things so slow, have to take 3 weeks!... sometimes really feel like slapping them. OK, 3 weeks then!

I baked a sponge cake yesterday. 1st time. Too sweet, and I miss the final step, of terbalik the pan after u remove it from oven. I dont know why this step is important, but apparently it has some effect because I don't follow this step, my spongecake at first took out from oven looks very high, after cool down is very short... so... hmmm.... i want to try again! Next time i will add one more egg, and cut the sugar by 1/3. ;)

1 comment:

mun said...

Please post a photo of your new ring when you get it, ok? I can imagine that it must be a very special looking ring.