Thursday, August 27, 2009

Stupid KO

Recently, I have unhappy encounters at work. Very unpleasant, and I am not ready to reiterate over here on what's actually happening. All thanks to that stupid Karen Ong. How I wish suddenly one day her so called husband disappeared from shanghai and she has to follow him to disappear also. After all, Electrolux business is so lousy, I don't think her so-called husband did a good job because I still don't see Electrolux brand awareness improved in China. Bleah!

So, my career life is runied by this bitch. I offered Winston 10,000 to xxx her he also does not want to. Guess Winston taste is high.

How? I really hate this woman. How???

1 comment:

limpeh said...

send me her photo, if winston does not want, i think i will do it. worst come to worst just have to close my eyes only ma