Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Cai Ayi

I was sick on Saturday. Yah, wasted, if I sick on Friday, I sure no go to work.

Anyway, it was horrible. It's like my body and soul was separated. I had headache (from fever), and I kept want to sleep. I sleep and sleep and sleep until I did not bangsai that morning. Can you believe it? Sleep, eat medicine, sleep, eat lunch, sleep, eat medicine, sleep, eat dinner, etc...

Bui Bui, he has been a full day of "cai ayi" (cai is his surname, ayi is what we called here for the cleaning lady) - he do laundry, hanged clothes, do breakfast, washed plates from last night, then prepared lunch, cooked fried rice, then washed plates, then go out buy fruits, then prepare dinner, cooked dinner, then washed plates, cut fruits, stored in fridge, then take back the clothes from outside.

And all these while I was fighting with the fever, sleep, and body/soul separating thingy.

Finally, at 10pm, I was awake and felt much better, but bui bui was so tired and he dozed off watching tv... aiyoh, cannot tell you how heartache i feel...

Bui Bui, you are the best man in this world to me!!:) Muacks!!

No comments: