Wednesday, August 12, 2009

KFC and Bui Bui

Bui Bui always loves to eat KFC. I don't know why... if you want to make him happy, just bring him eat KFC, he will be as happy as a kid.

Monday night, he came home from gym. Begging me letting him called KFC delivery. I think think, the last KFC delivery we had was like 3 months ago, so, I said "OK, u go call KFC".

And below conversation took place:

Bui bui:"喂,KFC, 我要叫外卖.. 对.... 对.... 我要叫那个你们最近在打广告的那个,一桶有4种口味的那个...哦,你们叫他做缤纷假日桶?对的,是这个... 尔... 我不要那个多多肉的地方,是的,傻瓜鸡胸肉我不要. 我要的那个部位...我不知道叫什么名字,但是在你们的宣传单页上,是那个“充指原味鸡”的那个部位... 那个有一点骨头又有一点肉的部位...."

at this point of time, I already beh tahan, some more he mis-mentioned a word. that word is called 吮(shun)指原味鸡,not 充(chong)指原味鸡!

I was laughing very hard, and I think the person on the phone is also laughing, because I saw bui bui have that kind of weird look on his face. hahahaa...

Bui Bui ah Bui Bui.... why you so funny one?:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so funny!

yours and steve's blog entry (aug 11) made my day. lol!

thanks!

Anonymous said...

And later that night, Deisy became Bui Bui's 吮指原味鸡.

tienyang said...

Deisy,生日快乐。永远是Bui Bui身旁幸福的小女人。:P


天洋祝福你
17/8/2009

Elizebeth D.L. said...

谢谢天洋:)

谢谢老罗:s