Sunday, August 02, 2009

DVD machine & Bui Bui

Yesterday, we were watching 24 hours. Suddenly, the disk cannot be read. It was stucked.

Bui Bui said must be the DVD "head" dirty already. So he dissambled the DVD machine. I was sweating when he did that. Because, he seems cannot do this kind of household fixing stuff well.. very lun lun chun chun. Anyway, I no eye see, so I go kitchen cook bakuteh.

After i gao dim everything I came out to living room. I saw him trying to play but no image. Then you guess what happened? Because he didn't connect back the white, yellow and red wire, of course no image can be sent to TV lah. I was laughing so hard... almost fell onto the floor...

Sigh... no one is perfect eh? I always think back what will dad do in this situation. He sure very smart won't forget to connect back the wire one. My dad is a great household fixing person. However, sometimes he swear while he was fixing stuff because he lack of patient. :)

Anyway, good thing is, the DVD machine is back to working stage now:)

2 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

You cook bakuteh on a Monday? Wow!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

oi, it was Sunday lah!