Friday, May 02, 2008

I realized..

I suddenly realized, this year, after birthday, I am 33.

I also realized I have some fine-lines at the bottom of my eyes, when I smile. This is totally SHIT!!

I then realized, my neck has lines too, and it is quite dried, thanks to Shanghai weather. And this is totally SUPER SHIT!!

岁月不留人。No matter how good 刘嘉玲 preserves her skin, her body shape, her hair, if you see her in any show lately, you realized her face skin begins to sag, and her eyes are no longer beautiful.

If 刘嘉玲 cannot stop aging, who am I to stop the fine lines around my eyes area, and neck??!!

It is so sad to think about this.

p/s: it's time to start using more powerful eye-gel and neck-gel. SHIT! And I thought those products are for 40 years old women. BLARDY SHIT!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

just "fine line" so not to worry.

Anonymous said...

Aiyoyo.. 33 only.. still young la..

Purple~MushRooM said...

Woi... 32 or 33. 32 la!!!! Tiu! U confused me!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

shit, it's 32!!! yay!!! Not 33. hahahaha...

So happy. I was so worried coz I thought this year we are 33. Hahahhaa:P

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

what 40 years old? I started my eye care 7 years ago and my neck care a year ago (before that I took care of my neck with what I used on face). These are very important and you shall start asap before it's too late. Those lines are not reversible trust me, unless you go for chemical/surgical treatment. And not to forget your hands - another part of us that age very quickly!

Sigh... I don't wanna age too!

Shopaholicfern said...

oy!!! how come u dunno your own age?
hahahahahaha...u're very funny lah.

btw, don't worry about aging lah..
we girls can always age gracefully :-)

just like Carina Lau Kar-Ling...

although we will try to preserve our skin, our body, etc, but when the time comes, we'll all age gracefully....and u've got a baby face...no nid to worry about aging. u still look so young and cute...