Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I am married to a hero

Hubby and I were watching the direct broadcast news last night.

Soldies were using barehand to remove all the rubble and debris, and clean water, food, tent (many of them is without shelter because it was raining, and they don't dare to go back to their house, or for most of them, there's no more houses... all collapsed), medical supplies were still not able to get into the 汶川 because highway from all directions to the town were ALL collapsed, and no way to go in, not even helicopter because of the bad weather. 汶川 is totally cut off from the world. No one can save them. Simply no one. The helpless feeling is very eerie... and sad. The soldiers have to use the bomb to bomb up the land-slide big rock on the highway, and remove the debris, and move on, and this takes forever!

Hubby suddenly sigh-ing, and said, "babe, I wish I can go there to help them dig."

I was so touched.

Last night, I realized I am married to a hero... the thought really counts. But if he does pack and making a move to go there, I will selfishly stop him. I cannot risk losing him to those hard condition!

No comments: