Friday, May 23, 2008

Angelina Jolie....?

My good fren, Ms.A, told me she wanted to adopt an orphan from the recent sichuan earthquake. She said she wants to be Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Suddenly my mind was flying from orphan to sexy Angelina Jolie and Leng Chai Brad Pitt.

Then I said to her, "Angelina Jolie now got pregnant wor"

Ms. A, "yah, if I got pregnant later, I also won't mind. It's God's will."

Me... think & think & think....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At night, after dinner, watching tv live-broadcast and saw those poor kids on tv, I told hubby about Ms.A thinking. Hubby was very shocked. "Wah..."

I said, "babe, I also have similar thinking..."

Hubby, "you also want ah???"

Me, "..... I was thinking to adopt.... a dog"

I am not ready for ji-li-gua-la kids yet, I think. But I think I am ok with a dog as pet first...

Hubby said if the dog has no fur then he will agree. But I said I want the dog with quite some fur one... how......... how how........

2 comments:

Shopaholicfern said...

eh, u sure u wanna get a doggie ah?
i have one which i love...but it's really a BIG responsibility to keep one, specially if u wanna get the toy breed. Cos toy breed dogs need lots & lots of attention and care.

my doggie is a shitzu, named lottie. she has sensitive skin and so she has to be on strict diet.
only can take special type of dog biscuit.
-biscuit cost me RM50/pack of 3kg.
-shampoo RM30/bottle (300ml).
-vet fees: RM100-RM200/visit depending on type of treatment
-yearly jab: heartworm RM200, normal yearly jab RM30.
not cheap to rare a dog.

-2 times bathing her/week.
-need to take her for walks morning and evening.

and since u're living in SH, then when u relocate in 2-3 yrs time, u'll have to quarantine her after arriving in new country for 1-2 weeks in the airport...very mah-fan der...she might not survive during quarantine, too...

Purple~MushRooM said...

Adopt those dog who lost their families in the Sichuan earthquake la. Have mercy... hahaha.