Thursday, February 14, 2008

Relationship

If you are observant, you should notice I haven't complaint about my assistant for very long time already.

You see, there's some chemical reaction between me and her since December. Not sure what's the real reason, she started to respect me more. And I am the kind of person, if you respect me 10%, I respect you 20%. If you respect me 50% more, I will respect you 100% more. So, the chemical process is getting better and better. Purple Mushroom said maybe she knows I was going to be promoted, but my promotion only came late last month wor. Our relationship was improved in late December already.

How I "respect" her? I started to accept that nobody is perfect. She might be strong in some area, and weak in other area. So, I gave her more task in her strong area. Her weak area, I took up the task and do it myself (e.g. excel spreadsheet, she damn week).

And this morning, I came to work, saw this on my table. It's actually from her! Wow.. I was flattered. Although I am not a chocolate fans, her sum-yi makes me feel very sweet loh. There's a mandarin orange too, but I ate it before I able to take the photo. Haha..

That's not all. Today, I have a tel-conference call from 11am. Needless to say, it went over lunch hour til late. She knocked on the door at 12.30pm, asking if I need to dabao. I said it's fine. But she insisted. So I said ok, anything will do. Then she dabao KFC. Again, even though I am not a fans of KFC, and she forgotten to change the fries with the salad (I dont like salad, I want fries), I still feel touched. hehehe...

人和人之间的互动,真的很微妙!

1 comment:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Tiu lor.. this is so kuat pei. Are you in love with your asst?