Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nice Matter Award



Purple Mushroom gave me Nice Matters Award. I don't know what is it, so, as usual, anything I don't know, I go "google" about it.

Apparently, it is meant for "those that are just nice people, good blog friends, and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others, that are there to lend supports, or those that are just positive influence in our blogging world!".

Hmm.. I am flattered:) Thanks Purple Mushroom. But I think sometimes I have huge negative influence whenever I am complaining about china. Hahaha...

I want to give this award back to Purple Mushroom. Hey purple mushroom, now you have 2!:) kekekee...

2 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Woi... sibeh... simply give ah... then I give you back again can? Then you give me back again and I give you back again. Give lei give hei... hahahah.

舞者 said...

I bet Purple Mushroom is only awarded to sites with exceptionally pure English.