Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Torturing lunch...

Today, the Sales Manager of a Magazine company, die die also want to ask me out for lunch, to thank me for invensting in them this year. I told her no need, but she explained to me, her boss insisted her to make a lunch appointment with me, if I said no, she very difficult to explain to him. Aiyoyoh... ok lah if that is the case.

So, she came with her Vice General Manager. A very talkative man. His face look like 阿毛,a chinese 漫画 character, damn funny face looking.

Anyway, it was a very "difficult" lunch, coz he kept talking. At first, I very 礼貌,if he talks, I don't eat. Then I say to myself, "cannot like that liao, keep on like that I very hungry. This man never stops talking." So, he talks, I still eat and nod my head. Hahahaha... at the end, he asked me "Did I talk too much? Am I too talkative?". I have to lie to myself and him, "no... no... please go on."

You don't see I not talkative, but, from an 1 hour lucnh, I found out that:
1) He was born in 1973
2) Besides HK and Macau, he never been to any country outside of China (HK and Macao actually also not considered countries outside of China..)
3) He is Shanghainese, he thinks there is no place else better than Shanghai (of course, comparison base is so small, just HK, Macao, some other ulu places in China, and Shanghai)
4) His name is named as "swimming", coz while he was given birth, his dad was swiming at changjiang river in a winter (Wow...)
5) His friend brought a Apple phone back for him from U.S., besides SMS, making phone calls and receiving calls, listening to music sometimes, he did not use other functions on the phone. He thinks it is too troublesome to change the module to china-friendly to enjoy the internet service.
6) He asked me want to go to Ha Er Bin togehter or not this year. (He must be joking... this ain't gonna happen - first of all, me no like ha er bin, secondly, me ain't going with anyone other than my frens and hubby)
7) He has a driver
8) He is a heavy meat eater. Don't like to eat vege.

Ehh-hmmm... I think I still have the market-research skillset. Yup... Haha...

I hope no more of this kinda "business lunch" for me anymore. I hate. I gonna pass this task to my assistant next time. Let her go to ha er bin with these kinda business-partners. yayaya... hahahaa...

Anyway, there's a lot of sunshine from today onwards. I am so looking forward to Spring!

1 comment:

Shopaholicfern said...

wow...he must really be talking non-stop leh, getting to know so much about him in 1 hr :-)