Wednesday, January 30, 2013

95.5!!!!!

WHOLLY MAMA!!!!!!!

Exam mark is out!!!!!!!!! I have 95.5 for final exam, and 92.5 for overall final course mark!

WAaaaaaaa...........................

I thought I would score marginally like 70+ for final because that final exam is really very difficult... it's a make or break situation... I never expect something like 95.5!!!!!!

Unbelievable!

When I login to see my score just now, I half close my eyes.... dare not open both eyes to see... so silly. hehehehhe:)

5 comments:

mun said...

Wah, your coursemates will be so jealous of you. Always get so high marks. Well done! Congrats!

Jennifer said...

Congrats! I have always known you are the smart one. Hehe!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

But I am worried they record other person mark to me. I will check the score again tomorrow.

Nervous.

mom said...

恭喜!再接再厉!

limpeh said...

wahh ...fantastic !!! you are really exam Queen la !!! I salute you kuat kuat :)