Thursday, March 22, 2007

To anonymous

Yes, I know you sure will read my blog again, you just don't listen to people's advice, don't you?:)

So what I like to play sudoku?
So what I don't like my SH life here?
So what I like to vent out my frustration in my own blog?

After all, you are just a nothing-anonymous.

And I know you gonna comment something nasty again. Go ahead. Do it here. Don't do it on some other people's blog. WHat? don't have the guts? Just like you like to use anonymous nick to say somehting nasty to people?:)

6 comments:

angela said...

babe... wot are you talking about lah?
* confused *

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Some idiot, don't even have the guts to put his/her name, commented nasty stuff about me on my friend's blog.

Such a coward.

And he/she so childish, I like to play sudoku also piss him/her off. WTF??

Purple~MushRooM said...

A person that post nasty stuffs in your blog eh? I think this person:

1. Is Childish
2. Jealous of you
3. Can't get over you
4. Nothing better to do
5. Probably cannot find someone to love
6. Probably has high fever until his brains are burnt
7. Probably always DIY himself
8. ...

Oh.. this is getting insane. Hahahah. What do you think?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Since he has no name, I don't want to get too personal.

But I agree on point 1 - CHILDISH.

zewt said...

wah... what happened la?

by the way, thanks for the well wishes. truly appreciate it.

i wrote those entries not to impress upon ppl. i just wanna remember that day, cos i know i will forget if i dont write it down. never know it will touch so many lives. but i am glad it did. mom will be proud.

Unknown said...

??? Who said what?