Friday, July 27, 2012

Olympic 2012

I really don't like Olympic.

It makes me think back the difficult time in 2008... when we  lose our dad. 4 years ago, at this time, I think we were busy going to hospital to be with my dad, though he already in coma. I am not even sure if it is a coma, because it is a man-made one, because they need to make him unconscious to put through the tube into his lung from his mouth so he can "breath"... so, is it coma? Anyway....

This four-year-once thing is really a cruel constant reminder... though I get better each year dealing with another year without dad, the scar will be forever there.

I really miss my dad... :(

1 comment:

Mun said...

*Hugs* In a way it is good to miss him - it shows that you still love your late father very, very much and he is still in your heart.