Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Speechless

I think my boss craves for the feeling of having a slave that does all his personal stuff, including dealing with his good friend.

He called me just now, asked me to call his friend to give her the address for tonight's dinner, and asked me to tell her where to park the car. In doing so, he has to give me her best friend's phone number.

I seriously cannot think of the logic behind this. Except that it makes him feels like he is a God by having someone do this kind of thing for him.

I am sooo speechless.

4 comments:

mun said...

Ya, I am speechless too, the time he spent talking to you, he could have talked to his friend directly already. I think he thinks you are his very personal assistant. I heard some bosses even send their PA to send their dirty undergarments to the laundry. Yikes!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

He even forward an email, the email asked him to confirm his email address by clicking on a link. Like that he also lazy to click, forward to me to click.

I hate him!!!!!!

limpeh said...

normally this kind of personal things is done by PA. unless it was stated in your employment contract, i think you are not obliged to do it.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Yes, after I study the business law, I know if he unilaterally change the employment contract, I can sue him. Provided our relationship has gone really ugly.

He is such a cheapskate!