Monday, July 23, 2012

100%, and Kayaking

The unimaginable has happened. I got 100% for final!!!!!!!

I never realized it is possible to have 100% for an exam that is not multiple choice. I am sure I left out some important points in the last legal questions, so there's only one explanation to this 100%. The instructor has to mark leniently so some of the students will not fail. hahahaha...

Some students are really kanasai one. The guai low I told you before? 10 min before the exam, he asked other people how's the preparation. Ppl said "OK". Then he said, "I only studied for 1 hour today. This stuff is very common sense." I hate people whose nose is pointed towards the sky. WTF.... Then the korean student (the one got 31% last time), emailed me 2 hours before class, said she did not have the answers to one of the quiz. I thinking, of course you don't, you were late that day, and when you came in, you did not even listen to the lecture, you were busy texting as usual, in Korean, with your friend/boy friend. Sigh....

I am not trying to be nerd here. I just thought you should be responsible to yourself in whatever you are doing, that includes study. Anyway, I told her I will be in the class 20 minutes before the exam, so she can look at my answer.

I felt so relaxed after the exam. We went for kayaking with friends yesterday. It was fun, although it comes at a price - muscle pain. hhehehee....


We saw two sea lions sunbathing. So cute!!!! It was one big, one small. I think it is a father and son. And few sea gulls too... Anyway, the weather was not very good yesterday, but we already reserved the kayak, so we went. It was better this way actually, if the wearther is sunny, Bui will complain too hot lah, melted lah, he can't breath lah, sweating too much lah. As it turns out, just not lots of sunshine, few rains (like 10 min only), and other than that, is OK. hehehe... there are a few motor boats crossing the sea... when they are near, the waves are big... and Bui will be gun cheong, coz he can't swim. We were afraid the boat might tip, but turned out ok. I really should get Bui to go learn swimming. Makes me worried every time we have water activities.


6 comments:

mun said...

Congrats! congrats! Now must call you perfect 100% already! Does that guy know you got full marks? Sure he pengsan to know you are so keng.

I also can't swim so I don't dare to have water activities but your kayaking activity looks fun! If one person one kayak, and I have no more energy already then I cannot get back to the shore, is it?

limpeh said...

you are really the Queen of Exam !!!
keng chao man ! rarely heard people scored 100% nowadays..I think you should consider to conduct tuition on how to score A in Canada huh? ( in KL, many this kind of courses to teach kids how to score how many As' in exam )

limpeh said...

hahaha...yalo. should ask Bui Bui to learn swimming, I will give him an intensive swimming lession in my condo when you guys return. ok ke ?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

You serious??? Of course OK lah!! U know, Bui is very stubborn on certain things... really a 牛. He said he nearly drowned in a pool when he was a kid. I also nearly drowned when I was a kid, doesn't mean you cannot learn the basic in swimming (i only know frog style. haha, but still, at least I won't get panic right away if I get thrown in sea).

you must brain wash him, Eric!:P

limpeh said...

sure..包在我身上。。la..

i will not only teach him free-style but also show him dog-style as well..
and i will buy him a male-bikini swimming trunk...hahaha...

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Bui does not know how to swim but he has a swimming trunk. Hehehe. I bought few years back. So bui does have the bikini swimming gear! Hahaha. I think Bui will kill us both;p