Saturday, July 24, 2010

Warming Drawer

I am very 孤陋寡闻,only today I realized the existence of such appliances, named "warming drawer". Quote from a website "Warming drawers are the perfect solution for keeping dishes warm while you're waiting for guests to arrive or putting the finishing touches on the rest of the meal. "

They are not cheap!


Look at that! It's really a perfect solution to keep your dishes warm while waiting for your other dishes to complete cooking eh? For me, I always have this problem -- i like to cook, then only take shower before eating the meal. So by the time I finished the shower, some of the dishes are already turned cold, which I really don't like. But there's no way for me to eat first and then shower later because that will mean I have to shower much later - 2 hours after the meal.
 
I want this "toy" when we have our own house next time. It's such a cool feature!

No comments: