Saturday, July 24, 2010

Inception

I had so much expectation towards this movie Inception after I saw its trailer 2 weeks before it's show time.

I went for a movie last night, to watch Inception.

The outcome --- not quite I expected. First of all, the movie have this jap guy right called Saito - without subtitle of the movie in the cinema (I miss those english movie with subtitles in china and in KL), sometimes I don't know what is he talking about with his strong accent. And the dying father of Fischer, the last word he muttered "disappointed....." the "....." is so important, but again, I can't hear it, neither can Jay nor my English speaking friend. Arghh... a bit frustrated on that part.

The whole movie is too "intelligent". I can't understand some of the part, like the part Cobb told Mal they did grow old together.. and the 50 years they spent in their dream, then how come they not old one?? OMG, it's killing my brain cells so much. I have to come back home and googled for "inception explained" and got some of the answers (not all).

Overall, I don't quite like it lah. It's not my cup of tea I guess. I like to watch something I can understand with my own intelligent level. But I get to know that the director of this movie Christopher Nolan, he himself have this experience and fantasy to control his own dreams since he is young. But have to admit his plot is very very sci-fic loh. And the "effect" is very "real" in some part. I like it when Arthur walks in the hotel upside down and sideways. Hehehe... very cool. :p

Recently also watched Clash of Titans (downloaded). I find it quite nice. Not super nice, but not that bad also lah. I don't know why most chinese in China do not like the movie. They said the movie very childish. I find it quite OK, i will give it 6.5 out of 10 loh. haha.. The chinese only give 4-5. I also "accidentally" watched andy lau's 未来警察, because it is starred by Andy Lau, I thought it is a nice movie. But I was totally, absolutely, miserably disappointed by the whole movie. It's cheap, childish, and totally without nice graphic effect except for Andy Lau's police outfit. Damn, wasted my 1.5 hour. I was very angry after I watched it.

No comments: