Thursday, November 26, 2009

Bitch!!

I really beh tahan this bitch!!!!!!!

If she die in front of me right now, I will clap my hand until my hand rosak!

I am so pissed off, I secretly took her picture during one of the bloody team lunch where she as usual, so fakefully talking to my boss (my boss reprts to her! and thus, u can imagine my reporting line) "oh i am getting married in CNY.. hhohohohoo... yah... oh since this is my second marriage, i only do small small lah. just invite people to my house only.. hohohohoho... yah.. it's also his second marriage... hohohohohoho".

I really beh tahan on how she treated me, I printed out her photo in color, and use the pen to duk her face all over until it's a bit koyak now! This blardy woman!!!!!!!! I hope one day she will taste her own doing!!!!!!!!!!

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

舞者 said...

Defaced photo... creepy...

mun said...

Yes, it creeps me out.

Steve Tan said...

what did she do to u